More Than a Delay
Here’s a real treat for you. Created in collaboration with Integraudio, Deelay packs loads of features in a simple, minimalistic interface. Diffusion for creating reverbs from small chambers to huge cinematic swells, distortion from subtle saturation to aggressive waveshaping, modulation for making your sounds come alive, and much more. Explore the possibilities of the Deelay completely free. If you are on the lookout for the ultimate delay plugin, check out Deelay Platinum Edition.
See It In Action
DAW: 64-bit or 32-bit VST3 or 64-bit AAX support
OS: Windows 8.1 or newer
DAW: 64-bit AU, VST3 or AAX support
OS: macOS 10.9 or newer (Intel & M1)
NOTE: Due to my own error, I had to change the manufacturer code inside the plugin for version 1.0.3. This, unfortunately, means, that if you have purchased an earlier version of the plugin and updated it to the latest one, the plugin will have to be rescanned inside your DAW. Another unfortunate consequence is that old projects that have previous versions of the plugin might not be able to open the new version for the same reason.
All versions are available for download by clicking the desired version number below.
- Fixed ping pong mode drifting off sync
- Improved output meters accuracy
- Fixed UI not updating when the plugin is bypassed
- Improved gain compensation for distortion
- Plugin manufacturer code changed
- Fixed low-cut filter dc offset
- Fixed an occasional Pro Tools crash when switching split testing sides or delay time modes
- Fixed not working with FL Studio Patcher
- Fixed filters self-oscillation with high feedback values